Monday, October 8, 2012

Psalms 139 Part 3

 

When Psalms 139 was first in my spirit, I thought that I was just going to write about a couple of different sections because the end of the chapter was what I originally had on my mind.  But as I began writing, I heard the Father ask me, " Did I ask you to skip over any of it?" So since the last entry was about asking God about a decision first, I took some time to listen to what He had to say. So let's look at the next set of verses. (insert a smile).
(NLT Version)
13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.
17 How precious are your thoughts about me,[b] O God.
They cannot be numbered!
18 I can’t even count them;
they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
you are still with me!
This section of text, describes the depth of love the Father has for us, and how completely miraculous it is!  If the Father put this much effort and attention to our beginning,  How much more do you think God cares for our future?  It seems to me that my life could not be in better hands.  

On days when it seems like things are not going so well, remember verse 16 were it says:
You saw me before I was born.  Every day of my life was recorded in your book. 
Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. 

So on these days that things are not going so well, remember that God is not surprized or dismayed.  He doesn't sit on His throne in Heaven, running His fingers through His hair thinking: What are they doing?  Just because we find ourselves surprized at some of the things we do or mistakes we make, it doesn't change that God knows, sees and still loves us with an everlasting love; and still has a plan for us.  So I challenge you to do the same thing that we all have to do from time to time.  When we find our selves in any situation in life, no matter what it is, run to the Father. Tell Him what "it" is and ask Him to help you since we know that He is the only one who holds our answers. He is our Refuge.  Trust Him and know that His word is true, and that He will work all things out for our good and His glory. Please pray this with me if you would like.

Dear Heavenly Father:
I praise you this morning for your grace, love and mercy upon my life. "How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.  They can not be numbered." You amaze me everyday, and in your presence I find my only source of strength.  I thank you for taking my mistakes, and turning them into a testimony of your goodness and love.  You amaze me at the unfailing love that you give me each day, and your mercies are new every morning.  Please take my life and form me into the vessel of your love that you have designed for me to be.  I praise you and thank you for every blessing that is in my life, great and small.  In Jesus Name, Amen.

Well, I pray that this is a blessing to you today, and I hope that it is okay with you that we still have more of this chapter for go before we finish it.  Put your Hope and Trust in  Abba Father.  He never fails us !

Have a great day Friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment